To followup on our list of the Top Holiday Hair Styles for 2013, here are some more easy holiday hair styles:
- Add some glamour to your style by adding some hair gems—and it’s easy too! The gems simply attach to your hair by using heat from your straightener. It’s jewelry for your hair!
- Curls don’t need to be spiraling from roots to ends, especially if you are looking for a more laid back look. Start your curls from mid-length. Keep the rest of your hair smooth.
- A low pony is chic and simple. You can have fun with it and create a beautiful style. You can pull it to the side or straight back.
- The easiest Christmas style of them all is going NATURAL
- Can’t get your fringe to fall into place—back-comb the front section and pin it into place for a stylish, easy-to-do look
- Plaits are perfect for the holidays. You don’t have to worry about a messy hairline and you cannot go wrong with this look
- If your long hair just won’t play ball during the holidays, then copy Khloe Kardashian and twist small front sections of hair back and pin into place.